Frequently Asked Questions
How can Bloom Organizing help you?
People have many different reasons for hiring a professional organizer.
- Life events have caused things to get out of control, and you are struggling to get back on track.
- You simply don’t have the time to get your children’s playroom in order.
- You are interested in learning skills to keep you and your family better organized.
- There is no room in your garage for the car.
- You are tired of being late because you can’t find the things you need to leave the house.
- Clutter has taken over your space and you are ready to regain control of your life.
- You are starting a home-based business and need help setting up an efficient and enjoyable work space.
- You just need a second pair of hands to help you through the decluttering and organizing process.
- You are looking for someone to help you create a plan to tackle your organizing projects.
- You are selling your home and need to get your space ready to show.
What is a Professional Organizer?
A Professional Organizer is someone that helps you to overcome clutter and disorganization in your home or in your office to make your life, less stressful and your time, more efficient.
Why hire a Professional Organizer?
A Professional Organizer not only helps you organize your mess, but they also create easy-to-follow systems to help keep it that way. They are there to help you through the entire process or to get down and dirty and do everything themselves. They are there to sit, sort, clean, file, de-clutter, and de-stress to help make your home a better place to live.
What are the benefits of getting organized?
EVERYTHING! You will find yourself having more time, less stress, you will know where everything is located (which saves time and huge headaches), and it will make your life easier and, more importantly, happier. Your environment plays a huge part on your attitude, outlook, and even blood pressure levels. When it’s in disarray, that will reflect and play an immediate part on your life. It makes life so much simpler when your environment is organized, clean, and it’s easy to find things.
Which areas do you service?
I will tackle anything from your children’s playroom to your kitchen pantry. Almost all areas of your home are covered. You can see a full listing of areas and rooms serviced on the Services page.
Will you work with me or just coach me?
It’s entirely up to you. If you don’t want to touch a thing, you don’t have to. But, if you or anyone else wants to help, it’ll get the job done faster, and in the end, save you money.
How do I get started?
Simply contact me and tell me what needs to be addressed, what rooms/areas you’d like organized, and any other details you’d like to include. I will then get back with you and we can set up a time for our initial meeting.
What takes place at the initial meeting?
I come and evaluate the space(s) as-is and formulate a plan of action. Then, we will discuss what problems you have with the space(s), what you would like to see change, and what is currently working for you. See Services for more details.
Will you be flexible and able to work around my schedule?
I’m here to work with you and your schedule.
Will my sessions be confidential?
Yes. All meetings, conversations, and questions are between you and I, and no one else. To see other guidelines I stand by, please read the bottom section of my About page.
What are your rates?
Please see the Services page for details.
What if I only need you for a few hours?
No problem! There is a minimum of 3 hours for each project.
What payments are accepted?
I accept cash, checks and all major credit cards. Payment is due at the end of each work session (each day).
I respect your privacy and your information will not be shared.