The space under our beds can be the perfect places to store items in our homes.
1. Measure the clearance height from the floor to the bed frame.
2. Invest in storage totes that will slide under the bed. You can even find ones with wheels on the bottom designed just for storage under the bed.
3. Label each container and fill with like items (extra blankets for cooler nights, a container for seasonal clothing such as long underwear, or even a hobby project).
4. Make certain that each container can be accessed from the edge (don't have 4 rows deep of totes that get jumbled during a search).
5. Use a floor length bed skirt to hide the ample storage.
Storing items under the bed is an efficient use of space, and can even help keep the dust bunnies away!